Adult Literacy & Numeracy Services provides literacy & numeracy classes for people who speak English well. Its personalised, relaxed and friendly sessions can assist anyone of any age. Current skill levels or schooling experiences needn’t stop anyone from achieving their dreams.
Literacy & numeracy classes for English-speakers can address all sorts of things. Some people want to learn for personal reasons; others, to assist friends or family. A learner might need to master new technology or, perhaps, something for work. Some seek to master everyday tasks – e.g. completing forms, using machines, getting a licence. Others require help with their studies or entry exams. It doesn’t matter why you want to learn. ALNS can help. Click here to get in contact.
The list below will give you an idea of how ALNS can help people who speak English well:
- reading (books, papers, forms, etc)
- writing (letters, emails, assignments, completing forms, etc)
- pronouncing words
- understanding things
- English grammar
- expanding your vocabulary
- study skills (see the Help Studying page)
- numeracy (the language and processes of maths)
- computer skills (from logging on to website development)
- digital skills (phones, apps, tablets, iPads)
- using everyday technology (e.g. machines, credit cards, calculators)
To enquire, email email@example.com or call 0413 525 114.